Oh it was soo good to have Steph out for the holidays. My jogging has been sporadic at best since the dreaded Monster Dash on Halloween. It was so GREAT to have Steph out making me run every day. It was even more fun to add Wendy to the mix! She's the amazing Hercules runner who routinely jogs the steep hills on Valley View. I swear that girl only jogs
UP. And as for me, the weakest of the bunch, it was just great to try and keep up with them as we jogged over the holidays, including a great run on Christmas day!
Here's an AFTER photo when Mark jogged with/past us...
Good times, despite the looks on our faces!
I am grateful to have two sisters who I could put on my shoes with! Sure wish we could do it all the time!
I'm sorry, but that after picture is kind of scary. If this is what I look like after every run, I NEVER want to put on my shoes again. Just kill me now.
ReplyDeleteokay, okay. Maybe our mantra should be...Put on your shoes, then put yourself in the shower, then put on your make-up before you take a picture. But that would be too long for an inspirational bracelet. So just put on your dang shoes and avoid the camera!
ReplyDelete